Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Latest Projects!

I have been working on a few projects lately. My friends and sister-in-law are all having babies so I have been making things for them. It has been a lot of fun. I have made a few for myself but it is for the future. I also have made a Disney baby girl patchwork quilt. It is still in the works. I will post pictures when I am done with that one. I will get to do a lot more projects now that I will have four weeks off of work due to recovering from surgery. That will occupy my time. That is good. So here are some pictures!

This is a quilt that binds itself when you sew it.
My friends and I made magnets one day. Super Fun!
This is a shag quilt, it is a lot of fun to make!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I have to say that I just love the construction trucks one. ;) It is absolutely adorable, and my son loves it too. Thanks a bunch! Love you!

Ev said...

Those projects Tami are amazing! You are so ambitious! I've wanted to do that quilt but need to learn how (saved denim for it). And you're recovering from surgery from what? Hope you're feeling better. Just thought I'd check on your blog as it's been a while. The best! Love ya, Ev :)

Shari said...

Umm, did you have to get all the talents????

Shari said...

Thanks again for the delicious cheesecake!!!

Jason and Tami said...

Evelyn- Thanks for the wonderful comment. I had a cyst removed surgically from one of my ovaries. It is a six week recovery. It has gone well though. Also I have a pattern for the Shag quilt. Let me know if you want it. I could mail it to you. They are really easy to make. You can also modify the pattern, I did to make the baby boy shag quilt.