Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our Babies are Here!

Last Wednesday, we had our baby girl and our baby boy. I was 33 weeks along. The babies are in NICU, but they are doing extremely well. We love our new babies! Here are some pictures of our babies!

Savannah Kate Harvey
October 14, 2009
4lbs 3 oz
17.5 inches
Born at 12:24P



Daddy's Little Girl!

This picture gives a perspective on how small our babies are at this moment.
She is playing peek a boo with me! How cute!

They are always crawling out of their little bed. She is trying to find her brother and he does the same thing, he wants to find his sister. I can't wait til we can hold them together. They will love to be back together again.
Alexander Jason Harvey
October 14, 2009
3lbs 13 oz
17 inches
Born at 12:26P

He loves this pose, we have an ultrasound picture with this same pose. He is so cute!

He is sleepy!


This picture gives a perspective on how small our babies are at this moment.

13 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

So so cute!! They are both adorable. Congrats!

Meredith said...

Adorable little babies! And so small, but glad they are doing well. Congratulations!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Darling pictures! Glad that they are doing well! Hope the time goes by quickly to when you can take them home.

Christiansen's said...

Tami they are SO DARLING! I had heard you were in the hospital the same day as my sister. I am SO GLAD they are doing well, and hope you are doing well too. I love how they are trying to find each other LOVE IT! Can't wait to see more pictures of them growing up. Congrats again :)

Anna said...

yay! I'm so glad you posted. I've been wanting to know how they were doing but didn't want to bother you. they are so tiny, look how huge that binky is on them!

Oh and I LOOOOOVE the names, good choices.

Kimberly said...

I am so happy for you guys! It will be so much fun when you get them home together. They are so cute and tiny. I love their names.

Aubrey said...

What cute pictures. I love the names you chose. I can't wait to see you and them again! Congrats!

Anthony Simister said...

Congratulations guys! They are so tiny and glad that they are doing well. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Glad you are all doing ok. :)

Shari said...

I love those cute babies!!!! I can't wait until they come home so we can hold them all the time!

Rob and Mercedi said...

SO sweet! I hope they continue to do well. I love you guys so much! Congrats!

Dibble's said...

It was so fun to see you in the hospital! I hope I didn't freak you out with my NICU talk, my husband told me that I was overly passionate after you left! I am so glad that your darling babies are doing so well! Keep us updated and let me know if you ever need someone to talk to about the woes of the NICU, I've been there and no one understands until they've been through it! :) Much love!

Laura (Babcock) Dibble

RaeLynn said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited and your babies are perfect. I'm so glad that everything is going well! :)

Ev said...

Tami!! Soooo happy for you!! Just darling little ones!! What a miracle from heaven! Luv you