Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blessing pictures and more pictures!

It has been a crazy January. Jason and I both got sick and then Alex was in the hospital with RSV. He is finally over the sickness. Savannah has a cough but overall is doing well. We also had Alex and Savannah blested on Sunday, January 3rd. It was a very special day. We were grateful for the support of our family. It sure has been so much fun but lots of work with Savannah and Alexander. They really make us laugh and I love taking their pictures.





I had to have my binky because I was done taking pictures! I am sure cute though!







Handsome Guy!


Pictures of family








Jason's brother's was in town for the baby blessing. It was so much fun having them there.


We love to be in our bouncy chairs. It makes us fall asleep.




Splish Splash I am taking a bath!



I love taking a bath!



The bath really wears me out.





We are three months old. Time sure flys.









Brother, don't worry, I will help keep your binky in for you!



We sure do love our binkies.

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

RSV is what put my twins in the NICU for 10 days. I am so glad your little guy is getting better. Cute blessing pictures!

Melanie and Daniel said...

They are so cute! I am glad I was able to see them the last time I was up there. They are still so tiny.

Rob and Mercedi said...

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well now. So many cute pictures!! They are so cute Tami. I'm so happy for you!

Meredith said...

So cute! Good to hear that all of you are getting better. Your twinnos are just so adorable. How fun!

Anna said...

Can't believe they are 3 months. So cute.

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Darling little pictures! Glad to see them in their blessing outfits too! Glad to hear he got better, no fun being sick or having sick kids!

Aubrey said...

RSV? I'm so sorry, and I'm glad he's doing better. Those pictures are adorable.

The Petrini Post said...

Yeah for pictures!!!!Has it really been 3 months already? Tami, they are just beautiful and I"m so glad to hear Alex is doing better. Keep those photos coming okay! Take care Cuz!

Nikki said...

They really are so adorable Tami. I couldn't imagine having two lucas' you're amazing!

Shari said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot tell you how much I love those two cuties. Those pictures are adorable!! I can't believe how much fun they are. I just love them so much!!

Shari said...

Did I mention that I love them =)

Charayne said...

I wish we would have known about the blessing....we would have tried to make it. They are getting big so fast. Glad everyone is doing better. :)

Shauna said...

Oh my heavens!!! Soooo Cute!!! We need to come see you guys soon!