Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Introduction to Cereal

Savannah and Alexander started eating cereal and vegetables around seven months. It was so fun to see their first introduction to cereal. They were not sure what to do. Savannah would push the food out with her tongue. Alexander is so funny when you don't feed him fast enough, he gets a little upset. It makes it difficult for me since I always feed the babies at the same time. I also love that they make a yummy noise letting me know that they are enjoying the cereal. It is so messy to feed babies but it is fun that they are at a new stage.They also have loved eating vegetables especially peas and sweet potatoes. Recently, I got some rice crackers called Mums Mums. They love to eat the crackers. Anything that is yummy and goes in their mouths they really enjoy. Here are a few pictures.
He is not sure what to think about the cereal.
Savannah loves to grab the spoon when I am trying to feed her.
Feeding the babies at the same time.

No comments: