Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's time....

PLAYTIME
They are playing in their bouncy seats with the blocks that I made for them.
Savannah loves to play with toys.
Alex always has fun playing in the exersaucer.
Playing with the Easter bunnies that their Grandparents gave them.
Sharing toys is always fun. Some of the time.
Playing with bubbles. At first, they did not know what to think but then they tried to get the bubbles. It was precious!
FRIENDS TIME
Savannah and Alexander with their friend Malia.
Savannah and Alexander with their friend Nathan.

NAP TIME
It was so cute to find Savannah sleeping in the same position that I sleep in. It was so cute.

Alexander loves to take naps with his daddy.
or sometimes in his swing
STORY TIME
We love to read to the babies everyday. Jason reading to them.
Reading to them on the bed. I love to go to the library and find fun new books.
SIBLING TIME
They love to hold hands. It is so sweet. I also love when they talk to each other.

BATH TIME
Nice and Clean. They love their bath towels. I love his darling face.

I am so glad I got this picture. It is priceless. I could not help but laugh.

2 comments:

Kristi H said...

Tami your twins are SO STINKIN CUTE! I loved seeing them when I was at your house a few weeks ago. I can't believe how big they are getting! Time goes by so fast doesn't it? Sometimes it's sad, but also fun at the same time to see what they'll do next. You are such a good mom- you are awesome! I loved seeing your pics and schedule. Sounds like you are kept pretty busy all day long :)
Let's hang out again soon!

Aubrey said...

Great pictures! I love how you guys read to them like they do at the library or something. I guess it would be hard to hold two babies and turn pages at the same time. I'll have to try that and see if my kids like it better than sitting on my lap.