Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Done......Almost!


Not that I am counting or anything but I will done with my internship in seven weeks and I will get my dipolma. However, I did graduate in April since I was all done with classes and did not have to go to Provo anymore. The program that I was in requires you to complete an internship. I am doing my internship at Copper Hills Youth Center. I enjoy working with teenagers. I have learned a lot. But after all is said and done. I will offically be done with school in seven weeks. No more homework or big projects. School is done! It is an accomplishment and I am glad that I attended BYU. It is a great school with a great atmosphere. Overall, good experience. However, i am not sad that I don't have to attend classes in the fall.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats on ALMOST being done! That is a great accomplishment!

Shari said...

I am so proud of you!!! I can't wait for you to be done with your internship so we can actually hang out again.

Charayne said...

Congrats! Someday maybe Tony and I will both finish. Way to go!