Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bees Game: Summer Fun


On Monday, Jason and I went to the Bees game with a bunch of friends! I love watching baseball and being with great friends! I remember as a kid, my family would always go watch by brother's baseball games. I loved getting the candy and watching my brother play. It was a great summer past time. This summer, at my job I have been taking the kids outside to play baseball. They really enjoy playing baseball. Overall. I love baseball! We didn't get to see the end of the game because we had to get up early the next day. I know it is lame. However, it was fun and wonderful. We will have to go to another game soon!





9 comments:

Cindy & Billy said...

that sounds like fun. I don't think I went to many baseball games growing up. So did you at least find out how it ended?

I know it does feel like it's been forever. You should come down and see me. It will be fun.

Charayne said...

Sounds fun. I love good American Baseball, mostly to play. I didn't know Ryan played though....how fun.

Meredith said...

What a fun outing! I have yet to be to a Bees game this year...I better get right on that!

The Bells said...

Hey, I just found your blog. It's about time you started one. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Congrats on graduating.

Chelsea said...

You both look like you have been having FUN in the SUN this summer!! :)

Shari said...

Tag, you're it! Check out my blog!

Christiansen's said...

Hey Tami, long time no see. Your sister is in my ward and I ask about you occasionally. It sounds like life is going great for you guys. Good luck with your crazy work schedule :)

Shari said...

Tag, you're it!! Update your blog missy!!!!!

Eric and Angela said...

Hey Tami,
I am made my blog private but I want you to be able to see it. Email me your email address at acbell2000@gmail.com
Love Ya,
Angela