Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cute things twins do!


-One morning, I heard the babies cooing, Jason walked into their bedroom and he saw them smiling and cooing back and forth. It was like they were having a conversation. I wonder what they were saying.


-I was letting Alexander play with Savannah’s play mat and letting Savannah play with Alexander’s mat. Just to give them a change of scenery. The whole time they were playing Savannah watched Alex and was wondering why he was playing with her toys. Then I switched them back and she was content. It was so cute!



-Savannah was getting her diaper changed and Alexander started to cry, so Savannah reached over and held his hand as to say, you will be okay, don’t cry.


They do so many cute things. I love that they have so much fun being with each other. Never a dull moment.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

They are so adorable!! They are looking very healthy and chubby. The best kind of babies!

RaeLynn said...

Oh my gosh--for the love. How sweet is that. They are perfect.

Aubrey said...

How fun that must be to experience siblings loving each other from the very beginning. I had to wait a lot longer to experience the joy of watching my kids love each other.