Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I got tagged!!

I got tagged by my sister Shari, and it too is my first tag! I am supposed to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsession/collections and 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 people and leave a comment on their blog so they know they're tagged! Sorry for the delay!

3 Joys
1-Spending time with Jason like going to the movies, and going to lagoon
2-Being with my family and friends
3-Making things like quilts,crocheting, and being creative

3 Fears
1- Someone close to me dying
2-I am scared of the dark and staying home alone. (I know I am such a baby sometimes) Side note: When Jason is working a graveyard I lock my front door, my bedroom door, set the alarm and turn the TV on. Funny Huh?
3-Not being able to have a big family.

3 Obsessions
1-I love reading the Twilight series! It is so much fun to get involved with books!
2-I love Café Rio. Once a week is not enough and Jason says once a week is too
much.
3- I love Tennis: I really have to play tennis at least two times a week. It is my new favorite thing!

Surprising Facts
1- I went Rock Repelling Aussie Style which is face first (You are practically running down the mountain)
2- I received a 4.0GPA at BYU for three semesters
3- We got through the summer with both of us not really working for money anyways (I did a 14 week internship 40 hours a week for free!) and attending school full-time. Somehow we did not have to rely on our savings or credit cards.

I tag Raelynn, Charayne, Cindy, Mercedi, and Melanie

3 comments:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Great to learn some new things about you! I just started the Twilight series, feel free to read my post and do the poll on it if you haven't already. Too bad I am not around to play tennis with you, I would like to get into it as I did when I was a lot younger. Good job on the 4.0!!!

Shari said...

About freaking time!! You are so funny! I love Cafe Rio too. Sidenote---DO NOT GO TO BARBACOA, it is not the same and disgusting!! Plus the pork burns the crap out of your insides because it is so spicy!! SCHNAWZELS!!

The Petrini Post said...

How come I never knew you had a blog until now! But I'm so glad you do and I can keep up with my darling cousin! COngrats on graduating. John says if you ever want to come work in his Dental practice, you are welcome....but it will still be a few years before he starts his own practice. Our butts still belong to the Navy for a few more years. Take care and say hello sometime!
Melissa