Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You are Caller 10!!!


Today I was driving to work around 7:40 in the morning and I called Jason to talk to him. He didn't answer because he was on the other line. My first thought was, 'who is Jason talking to this early in the morning.' Then he called me back and said turn the radio station to Country Legends 107.5. So I listened to the station and all of the sudden Jason's voice was on the radio. He was caller ten and just won concert tickets to the Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson Concert. You really never hear of anyone winning things on the radio. So we are so excited that he won tickets and that we get to go to the concert. HOORAY!!!

4 comments:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

How exciting! It is good to get lucky once in a while! Hope you enjoy the concert!

Rob and Mercedi said...

That is so awesome! You never hear of people really winning! You have such great luck!

Meredith said...

Woot Woot! That is pretty awesome.

Shari said...

That is so exciting. I am so jealous, if one of you gets sick, let me know =)